Video marketing has exploded in popularity and with good reason: video is both engaging and memorable. By using video on your ecommerce product page you can boost conversion rates by up to 80%, according to research by Unbounce, and Hubspot found that adding video to emails can increase click rates by up to 300%.
Ready to get started using video to grow your business? Here are five essential video formats to create for your video marketing campaign:
- A Product video communicates what your product is, what it does to help your customers, and shows its features and benefits.
- An Explainer video is like an animated instruction booklet that shows your customer how to use your product to solve their problem, step-by-step.
- A Testimonial video has the power to build trust with prospective customers as real users share stories of the positive impact your product or service has had on their lives.
- An About Us video lets you tell the world why your business is special by sharing your company story, and introducing the human faces and names behind your brand.
- An Onboarding video is a great way to welcome a new customer, reaffirm their purchase decision and let them know what support they can expect from your team as they begin using your product or service.
The last word: Be sure to create video that’s optimized for mobile viewing and share it on your website, email and social media channels.